Experience the refined flavor of OG OolongTea ZAIRAI SF.
Its leaf is harvested during the Second Flush season from the ZAIRAI tea tree flourishing in Shizuoka, Japan.
It has a medium level of roasting, which releases its pleasant and fragrant aroma. This tea is made with quality ingredients.
Enjoy a cup and its delightful flavor!
1. Harvesting: Careful selection of young and tender tea leaves from the plant.
2. Withering: Dehydrating for increased flexibility.
3. Tossing/Shaking: Gently crushing to begin oxidation.
4. Oxidation: Air exposure brings out flavor characteristics.
5. Fixation: Heating to halt oxidation and save flavor.
6. Rolling: Compressing to optimize aromas and juices.
7. Drying: Removal of moisture to solidify flavor.
我们使用行业标准 SSL 加密来保护您的详细信息。您的姓名、地址和银行卡详细信息等潜在敏感信息都经过编码，因此只能在安全服务器上读取。