Organic Oolong Tea GOKOU is a single origin Oolong tea renowned for its intense umami flavor, similar to matcha.
Gokou cultivar offers a refreshing astringency with a well-balanced, not overly bitter taste.
This award-winning product is certified organic and is made in Japan with Japanese material from the Tenryu, Haruno region of Shizuoka.
Perfect for daily enjoyment or special occasions!
1. Harvesting: Careful selection of young and tender tea leaves from the plant.
2. Withering: Dehydrating for increased flexibility.
3. Tossing/Shaking: Gently crushing to begin oxidation.
4. Oxidation: Air exposure brings out flavor characteristics.
5. Fixation: Heating to halt oxidation and save flavor.
6. Rolling: Compressing to optimize aromas and juices.
7. Drying: Removal of moisture to solidify flavor.
我们使用行业标准 SSL 加密来保护您的详细信息。您的姓名、地址和银行卡详细信息等潜在敏感信息都经过编码，因此只能在安全服务器上读取。